What are Knurling Services?
Knurling is a process in which a Knurling Die is mounted on a Lathe (or a Press) and is pressed into a round or flat part. The resulting mark is a series of small raised areas around depressed areas, thus making the Knurled part easier to grasp than the previously smooth surface.
Pros of Knurling Services
- Increases one’s ability to grip the part, which makes the part safer to handle
Features of Knurling Services
- Capability of producing the following knurling patterns: Diamond, Male, Female, Right Slant, and Left Slant
- Ability to Knurl parts on our In-house Lathe and produce Knurling dies in-house, thus reducing customer costs
- Ability to Knurl round or flat parts
- Ability to Custom-Knurl parts to customers’ desired Pitch (lines per inch) and Depth