What are Stencil Marking Services?
Stencil Marking is the process of applying a stencil to the part and applying an ink, paint, or electrochemical etch over the stencil and through to the part.
Pros of Stencil Marking Services
- No pressure applied to marking area
- High contrast mark
Features of Stencil Marking Services
- Ability to mark around a periphery or along an axis of a round part
- Capability of manufacturing stencils in-house, which reduces customer costs
- Access to, and strong knowledge of, many inks called out for in many Aerospace, Military, and Industrial Specifications
- Access to many two-part epoxy inks which provide for greatly reduced drying times
- Common Part Marking Specifications for Silk Screening / Screen Printing include Boeing Spec BAC5307 and Parker Aerospace Spec BPS 4106