What are Embossing Services?
Embossing is the process of placing a flat part in between a male and female embossing die set. Once the part is pressed by the male and female dies, the marking image is raised above the level part, similar to the numbers on a credit card.
Pros of Embossing Services
- Very fast cycle time which reduces costs for high volume jobs
- Very deep marks (over 0.030”)
- Reproduce marking image and depth from piece to piece with no variation
Features of Embossing Services
- Ability to produce high-run and low-run jobs
- Ability to emboss parts and produce embossing die sets in-house, thus reducing customer costs