Welcome to Universal
Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO)
Founded in 1975, UMMCO is the most trusted and diversified metal part
marking company in North America. UMMCO is AS9003 approved and offers
OVER 30 DIFFERENT METAL PART MARKING SERVICES and
OVER 20 DIFFERENT INSPECTION STAMPS.
Customers consistently turn to UMMCO as the leading expert in the metal
part marking industry knowing their parts will be Marked Correctly,
Delivered Quickly, and Priced Reasonably.
Universal Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO)
Universal Metal Marking Co. (UMMCO) is one of the largest and most diversified metal part marking service companies in the U.S. Founded in 1975, UMMCO is located in Paramount, CA and serves over 300 customers in 24 different industries in over 40 states and internationally, including Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
UMMCO is an AS9003 approved corporation offering over 30 different metal part marking services. Since acquiring Paramount Stamp Works in 1983, UMMCO also provides over 20 different inspection stamps. For nearly four decades, customers consistently turn to UMMCO as the leading expert in the metal part marking industry.
UMMCO is the definition of Value-Add. In many instances, customers all over the world see UMMCO as an extension of their businesses. Customers do not have to outlay unnecessary capital, time and energy to mark parts that have strict marking requirements. Instead, they repeatedly send their parts to UMMCO, knowing they will be Marked Correctly, Delivered Quickly, and Priced Reasonably.
As the most trusted and most diversified company in the metal part marking industry, UMMCO is the ONLY one-stop shop for all your metal marking needs.
No other company has the RANGE of UMMCO in the following categories:
- Number of Metal Marking Services: 32 (including Laser Engraving, Vibro Peening, Dot Peening, Diamond Dragging, Dot Matrix Marking, Laser Etching, Electro Chemical Etching, Electro Etching, Electrolytic Etching, Grit Blasting, Roll Stamping, Hot Stamping, Embossing, Debossing, Roll Marking, Knurling, Silk Screening, Pad Printing, Embossing Dies, Metal Stamping Dies, Debossing Dies, Punch Dies, )
- Number of Inspection Stamps: 20 (including Steel Hand Stamps, Vinyl Stamps,
Rubber Stamps, Pre-Inking Stamps, Wooden Peg Stamps, Self-Inking Stamps,
Numbering Stamps, Steel Type, Signature Stamps, Date Stamps)
- Number of Customers: 300+
- Number of Industries: 25+ (including Aerospace, Military, Defense, Oil & Gas, Medical Equipment, Auto, Industrial, Retail, Wineries, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Utilities, Chemicals, Government, Agricultural, Fashion, Textiles, Construction, Steel Fabrication, and Telecom)
- Size of Customers: Sole Proprietors to Fortune 500 Companies
- Quality Tolerances: General marking instructions to 0.001” in strict Aerospace Specifications
- Number of Marking Specifications: 1,000+ (including Spec SAE AS478, Spec MIL-STD-130, Boeing Spec BAC5307, Parker Aerospace Spec BPS 4106, General Electric Spec P23TF3, & Sikorsky Spec SS8798. See Specifications Page for complete list)
- Geographical Reach: Over 40 states and internationally, including Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Major cities include: Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Minneapolis, Nashville, Memphis, Miami, Detroit, Portland, & Milwaukee.
- Production Job Quantities: One piece runs to hundreds of thousands per run
- Production Part Weight: 2 ounces to over 2,000 lbs
- Production Part Dimensions: 0.125” diameter caps to 30 feet long aerospace components
- Lead Times: Next day delivery to monthly releases spanning over 1 year
- Part Materials: Stainless Steel, Bare Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Titanium, Bronze, Brass, Carbon Steel, Iron, Silver Plated, Nickel Plated, Gold Plated, Tin, Rhodium, Ceramic, Glass, Acrylic, Polypropylene, Wood, and many more
- End Use Parts: Panels, Bolts, Tubes, Syringes, Medical Devices, Military Parts, Seals, Tags, Caps, AR-15 Lowers, Gun Barrels, Knife Blades, Detonators, Auto car parts, Tools, Electrical Components, Pipes, Hydraulic Parts, Fashion Accessories, Washers, Wrenches, Gears, E-Cigarette Mods, Name Plates, Plaques, Indicators, Weapons, ipods, ipads, & many more
- Nomenclature: Alpha-numeric characters, logos, part numbers, cage codes, serialization numbers, manufacturing numbers, identification codes, lot code, date code, revision numbers, graduation lines, indicator lines, personalization branding, and many more